Adventures at the embassy part 2
Went back to the embassy today with my new I-20 form, which arrived at top speed from the kind folks at UNCW.
Things went much more smoothly this time round, perhaps because the guards were more specific with instructions, or perhaps I simply wasn't the nervous wreck that I was the last time, fretting about whether I had the right forms, fumbling for passport at the counter etc etc.
Anyway, I got the yellow ticket...that tells me to go back on wednesday to pick up my passport and visa.
Phew. All set. For one thing at least...
Things went much more smoothly this time round, perhaps because the guards were more specific with instructions, or perhaps I simply wasn't the nervous wreck that I was the last time, fretting about whether I had the right forms, fumbling for passport at the counter etc etc.
Anyway, I got the yellow ticket...that tells me to go back on wednesday to pick up my passport and visa.
Phew. All set. For one thing at least...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home