Monday, February 19, 2007

问心无愧

Conflicts inevitably arise when you wear too many hats. Due to the sensitive nature of some of my projects at work (not that I'm privy to any of the discussions higher than gruntwork level), I've been told that it would probably not be a good idea to continue taking part in some of the volunteer nature activities that I had been involved in. This is yet another interesting scenario that can only occur in Singapore, due to the gahmen's non-consultative way of doing things. However, after considering it for a long time, I've decided that I will still do so, but in a diminished capacity. Don't see anything wrong with continuing as a regular guide and sharing my love for the reefs with the public. I've signed a fairly binding non-disclosure and I will abide by it. 只要公私分明就可以了。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home