Thursday, February 15, 2007

One more day to go

Looking forward to the end of the week, CNY and associated flurries notwithstanding. For some reason no one seems to understand my disgruntlement at having to put up with mom in frantic cleaning mode all day on CNY eve, except for Applecow, who foresees similar problems. Maybe it's an SCGS thing. Anyway, I hope I'm mentally prepared enough that I'll successfully avoid having the stress emanating from everywhere get to me.

Been dry on land all week, processing the survey data that we've been out collecting. That's the reason why I've had so much time to scribble quick replies to emails... It gives me something to do between the tedium of data entry. Somehow I've made it through 3 days without going mad, with just one more day to go. Sigh. For one week my nails will be decent, and there's not going to be guitar practice! Am considering joining the Wildfilms folks for a quick outing instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home